A lot of people agree on the fact the bathroom should be one of the cleanest places in the house.
Read this post if you want to find the easiest way to keep the bathroom constantly clean.First thing you should do is ask every person who brushes their teeth to wash the sink afterwards.
if you live with your partner and children,or with roommates,you should ask them to take part in cleaning the bathroom.Everyone should have a separate towel and take care of them
We recommend that you use natural products.
Ingredients you need :
– ½ cup citric acid
– ½ cup cornstarch
– ½ cup baking soda
– 25 drops essential oils – your choice (but we recommend lemon or orange for its cleaning properties, plus two others for nice-smelling purposes)
Plus you will need :
-a spray bottle,
-a gallon size zip-top bag,
-molds or muffin tins, and
-a giant Ziploc baggie.
How to prepare it:
– Put the ingredients in the bag ,shake very well.
– Next ,open the bag. add about 2-3 spritzes of water from your spray bottle , close the bag and have it knead.
Note: if your bag gets puffy then repeat step 2 about 5-7 more times to let out the air, this is caused by the mixture of the baking soda and citric acid.
– The mixture in time will feel like pie dough, so pick a handful and squeeze.
Do not use too much water.
– Add the oils in and re-knead the content.
–Pack firmly into your molds very, very firmly and with a second muffin tin press them down.
– After two days, remove them from the molds ,put them to dry on some higher place for a couple more days then take then and place them in a sealed container.
How to use:
Just drop one of the ‘bombs’ into your toilet, and watch it fizz.